Wednesday, October 6, 2010

You Never Forget Your First....






Runway that is..My first professional runway attendance was at the Malan Breton show during New York Fashion Week for S/S 2011. Being able to watch these gorgeous creations by Malan, (former Project Runway Contestant), was one of my highlights during fashion week. From Simon Van Kemp and Alex McCord (Real Housewives of NY), to prominent stylists and media stars Derek Warburton and Nole Marin, to Denise Richards, Howard Stern, Gilbert Godfreid and much more this was the event that debuted me into the fashion social scene. I will always remember this event as my first runway event and the icing on this already unbelievable day was that during check-in I went in as 'standing audience' but before the show began the PR people came up to me and sat me in 2nd row!!! not bad for a first time attendee huh?? Supermodel Irina Pantaeva opens the show, and the rest was a dream as the orchestra lulled everyone in fantasy!








No comments:

Post a Comment