Saturday, October 29, 2011

70's Leather Trench Jacket: waiting for the Isaac Hayes theme song!

70's Vintage Consignment store find Leather Trench Jacket from Allan and Suzie : vneck shirt and button by GAP, jeans by ZARA MAN, sunglasses Marc by Marc Jacobs, faux fur stole by HM

After a brief hiatus, I am returning my blog to re-focus on outfit of the day along with my fashion coverage. Today's kid's birthday party outfit was centered around this great vintage leather trench jacket- 70's inspired oversized collar and wide belt detail, a great consignment store find! My weekly sunglasses hunt led me to this Marc by Marc Jacobs dark tortoise shell shades (sorry not vintage). Faux Fur stole is by HM Fall 2011 (I also have the one from last year). Cinnamon color v-neck shirt and button down both by Gap, and distressed slim fit jeans by ZARA MAN. The western inspired boots by Aldo and the necklace by HM.


Marc by Marc Jacobs tortoise shell sunglasses


Western inspired Aldo Boots


Faux Fur fox color stole HM

No comments:

Post a Comment