Monday, November 15, 2010

Jackets?? No! Knit Wool Sweaters, warm and cozy..







Wool Knit Sweaters are this season's hottest alternative to a bulky heavy winter jacket. Warm, soft, cozy, and most of all lightweight and stylish a great wool sweater can definitely keep away winter's cold bite. Last year I lucked out on this great wool zip sweater from the GAP, but was never able to wear it, so I took advantage of the early season freeze to break out my cozy sweater. I paired it with a cream basic v-neck tee (H&M) and accessorized with a wool scarf and glove set both complementing the sweater (by H&M). Completing my look are a great pair of distressed jeans from Express and chocolate boots by Aldo Shoes, and last but never the least are my ever present DIESEL sunglasses (minus the SUN), deep tortoise color and oversized, just the way I like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment