Saturday, November 20, 2010

Simply Green

Earth-tone greens can be a great inspiring color even in drab winter. I've had these pieces in the closet for so long, and I figured to test drive them. The fedora hat was actually a gift from an old manager. It's from Target! surprising? The oversized sunglasses I got from an NYC sidewalk vendor. The olive green button down is by Old Navy paired up with a cable knit button down cardigan by H&M. Love my stretch distressed slim fit jeans by Kenneth Cole. The boots you've seen before from my previous blog, it has a great stitch detailing in the front- by ALDO shoes. The moto riding gloves are from Hot Topic, the double tusk chain is from Forever21, and the watch by Marc Ecko. For a future blog post I'm going to play with bold color blocking, until then keep an eye out!




No comments:

Post a Comment