Monday, November 8, 2010

Saturday Night Lights..Chocolate and Faux Fur keeps the Cold Away!!


Saturday Night Lights called and I answered..Fashionably of course! Beginning with an early afternoon birthday party for triplets, then to a rock band performance by Tasting Grace, to a Lucha Vavoom sex and wrestling show, and ending with an after-party @ Watermark Club/Lounge..
I'm all about keeping that mystery, so I never go without my sunglasses night or day, these oversized aviator tortoise shell lenses are from Aldo, as well as these cowboy inspired chocolate brown boots-super pointy just the way I like it. I do love a comfortable t-shirt, so I went and scooped up this brown light cotton shirt with a mini square pocket from the Gap. The jacket is a double breasted chocolate wool pea-coat by Perry Ellis, and the denim jeans are 80's inspired bleached distressed look from Zara, and with a 1% lycra elastic in the fabric, it's uber comfortable!! The faux fur stole adn double chain ring neclace are both from H&M. I never disappoint!!







No comments:

Post a Comment