Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Signature Risto: Bimbiloski

Cool comes to mind as I re-call my first ever Risto runway show F/W11. I was intrigued by the loose silhouettes, soft yet so boyish with an air of casual sophistication. The tailoring on the suits paired with shorts were skillfully done, but Risto pairs it with an oversized luxurious knit sweater which brings it out of the stuffy corporate look and into chic cool wear. And from time to time I was wowed by pieces so signature Risto. The mustard colored fabrics with splashes of cream is Risto's signature, seen in dresses, one piece jumpsuits, and even a caftan like ensemble. My personal favorite though a bit understated compared to the rest of the clothes on the runway was this all cream skirt paired with a simply printed white button down blouse, and the piece I love most has to be this luxurious cape-like assymetrical front coat. Most of the pieces I adored from the collection were definitely the coats and oversized wool sweaters- such a great pre-lude for Autumn.













































No comments:

Post a Comment