Monday, September 26, 2011

Falguni & Shane Peacock S/S 2012: Color me Sexy


To think that I was simply going to miss this show would have simply been the stupidiest decision of my fashion career. By chance, a new friend Prutha Raithatha (donotshoeme.blogspot.com) and a long time friend of the designers asked me if I was going to see the show? At first I declined, but with a little push I decided to go (note FRONTROW left hand side)- and to this day it was one of the best decision of my FashionWeek life! The show was a myriad of eye candy, colors galore, exciting, innovative, and undeniably SEXY!
To say that I was 'blown away' is an understatement! From the long jersey dresses, to color and detail infused corsetted dresses, a rainbow of feathers, sequins, and leather harness, I didn't know wether to clap, tweet picts, or use my camera- it is always a breath of fresh air when designers can make you jump out of your seat in anticipation of the next look. With Falguni & Shane Peacock's Indian back ground combined with a rock-n-roll British aesthetic, it was a definite 'glam-rock' explosion on the runway. Usually, I would pick one or two pieces as a favorite in the collection, but in this case I simply can't. Every single piece that went out was innovative and so deliciously 'BAD-ASS'!
Celebrity guests Joan Rivers and LaLa








PORCELAIN BLACK

No comments:

Post a Comment