Tuesday, February 28, 2012

It's Party Time! Post Oscars 2012, Vanity Fair party.

Jennifer Lopez in a copper shimmer Zuhair Murad dress

Elizabeth Banks in a feather detailed Chadwick Bell gown (my favorite look during his runway show)

Salma Hayek in crimson Yves Saint Laurent

Emma Stone in Chanel

Sofia Vergara in heavenly Roberto Cavalli


After the Oscars, one of the biggest party in town is the Vanity Fair Party, everyone who's anyone in tinsel town goes to the this party to rub elbows with peers and industry leaders- Im hoping to talk about the next great project!
With all the debate about her Red Carpet gown, I know Jennifer Lopez must be thinking "Kiss my Ass Bitches!" because she looks absolutely stunning in this copper shimmer Zuhair Murad dress. I still loved her red carpet gown, and this is just the icing on the cake.
Actually the after party pictures were dominated by lovely latin beauties. Sofia Vergara is amazing in her Roberto Cavalli dress, and Salma Hayek drop dead gorgeous in her crimson red Yves Saint Laurent gown.
Elizabeth Banks was another favorite in her feather detailed dress by Chadwick Bell, I knew this was a red carpet worthy dress when I saw it come down the runway during NYFW, and she pulled it off well!
Now, where's my damn invite to the party? Most importantly what would I wear???

No comments:

Post a Comment